- Basic Drawing - focusing on perspective, contour drawing and value studies, light to dark shading, and drawing from real life.
- Pastels - learn about different techniques with pastel painting, working with different paper, and exploring color.
- Beginning Monotype Printing(transferring a design from plexi-glass to paper) - work in many different medias and explore different print making techniques. Such as watercolors, markers, acrylics, and water soluble.
- Intermediate Monotype Printing - explore advanced techiques in printing; block out methods,and over printing.
- Matting and Framing - learn how to properly frame and mat your artwork and how to display them in art shows.
Students must be 12 or older.